At California Oculoplastics & Retina, our top priority is protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We are open and seeing patients, in compliance with the CDC and American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) guidelines. We have put in place new policies and guidelines to promote social distancing to contain the spread of COVID-19. These steps are critical to protecting the health of our entire community. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We also offer Telehealth Appointments for those unable to come into the office. To schedule an office visit or telehealth appointment, call us at (626) 609-7551.
Oculoplastic & Retina Procedures are Performed In-House
Minimally Invasive Procedures With No Pain
Education From the Top Medical Schools in the Country
Specialized Treatments Within An Upscale & Relaxing Environment
- Appointment times are spaced out to limit wait times and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- All patients and staff will be screened for symptoms prior to entering the office and are asked to stay at home if positive for symptoms.
- All patients are required to wear a mask during their appointment.
- Family members and caregivers are asked to wait outside the office.
- All doctors wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect themselves, staff, and patients.
- All staff are wearing masks.
- Rooms, equipment, door handles, surfaces, pens, etc. are disinfected after each patient.
We offer a wide variety of oculoplastic and cosmetic services. We customize treatment plans to meet your unique needs. When it comes to issues with eyes and surrounding areas, we are the team you can trust.Our Oculoplastic Services
We offer a full range of retina services, including eye condition treatment and advanced screening. Your retina is an essential part of your vision, and we are here to diagnose and help treat any issues.Our Retina Services
Doctor Referral Form
We are committed to providing excellent services and resources for our referring doctors. If you are looking to refer a patient, please fill out our referral form. We look forward to working together.Doctor Referral Form